31 December 2009
It's finally the last day of 2009. 1 more hour and it's WELCOME 2010! (:
There's no point in making new year resolutions for me. At least, I don't see how I'm able to complete my new year resolution. So instead, I decided to use a diary to jot down my goals that I wanted to complete. Perhaps this helps more. (:
Thinking back of 2009.
-> I had my fun share of joy.
-> I made new friends, found a job, had a great time! :D
-> I had a trip to flyer.
-> I had my share of watching all the taiwanese and hong kong dramas.
-> I'm still rebellious to my parents.
...
...
...
I guess some stubbornness temper of mine still needs to be changed.
Somehow something just made me think about my parents. I guess I just have to be filial and stop being so rebellious. (:
Shall start jotting down my diary with all my to-do list.
For the coming new year,
-> May I have a GREAT time.
-> Perhaps find another group of best friends.
-> Have a great academic year ahead!
-> Fun and fulfilling up-coming attachment.
-> Perhaps stop procrastinating over all the stuff that I left undone and start doing them.
-> Be Fulfiling every single day.
-> lastly, perhaps waiting for my MR RIGHT
But that's definitely last in the list.
I still hope more for:
1) Friendship among all my friends last for another year.
2) All my relatives are healthy.
3) A brilliant and wonderful 2010 ahead. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment